Features & Benefits
Formulated with essential nutrients required for shrimp larvae, designed to nurture the first larval stage of Zoea and the following stage of Mysis.
High survival rates are significantly enhanced with best quality of natural ingredients. Culture efficiency is increased through the post larval stages of shrimp larvae.
Optimum larval quality is ensured to improve. Simple and easy use to fit the actual conditions of hatchery tank or culture pond for intensive shrimp rearing.
Optimizing Larvae Quality
- Essential nutrition & immune activation, highly feasible consumption and digestibility are beneficial to the intensive shrimp culture. The nutrition content of spirulina helps stimulate the immune system.
- Excellent water stability, to keep feed effectively for hatchery growing post larval penaeid shrimps.
- Environmentally friendly, free from antibiotics and/or pathogens to maintain excellent water quality for larval culture, preventing from aqua pollution and reducing ammonia absorption in water.
Feeding Application (Usage Guide) .[e.g. 100MT of water in a hatchery tank or culture pond]
- Start feedings at Z1, 6 times per day at 4 hour intervals throughout the day
- Put the required amount of single dose 40g to 100g into a bucket.
- Po ur 10 liters of water into the bucket, and manually agitate well to be blended with water.
- Disperse as evenly as possible on the surface of the water.
Storage & Shelf Life
- Store in cool and dry place, away from sunlight & moisture. Shelf life is up to 6 months in sealed bag when properly stored at 5°C to 10°C. Chilled storage will extend shelf life up to 18 months.
- Keep opened bag inside refrigerator and use up within approximately 4 weeks.