Royal Caviar is truly an exceptional shrimp larval diet. Royal Caviar is formulated and produced to mimic the basic features of live food. Royal Caviar can truly replace live food and increases profitability and performance of shrimp hatcheries.
Fish (Blue whiting), Frozen krill, Fish roe, defatted soybean lecithin, Yeast autolysate, micro algae, fish gelatine, super prime squid meal, Hydrogenated vegetable fat.
|Moisture (%)||8,0||Vitamin A||15,000 IU/kg|
|Protein (%)||55,0||Vitamin D3||2,000 IU/kg|
|Lipids (%)||15,0||Vitamin C||1,860 ppm|
|Ash (%)||15,0||Vitamin E||400 ppm|
|Total (n-3) HUFA||25,0 mg/g|
|DHA||12 mg/g||Total Energy (kJ/g)||21,50|
|EPA||10 mg/g||Digestible Energy (kJ/g)||20,00|
Instruction for Use
Feed one to four kilos of Royal Caviar per million PL. Feed 3 to 10 g/m3/day. Feed 4 to 6 times per day. Specific feeding regimes are available on request.
- Microcapsules ensure low leaching rate and nutrient loss.
- Outstanding digestibility ensuring highest performance.
- Neutrally buoyant. Always available in the water column.
- Exceptional palatability.
- Perfectly water stable. Low pollution of tank water.
Royal Caviar is packed in steel cans of 400 g, in aluminized PE bags of 0,5 kg or in 5,0 kg PE pails.